Lemony Baked Salmon With Asparagus
A great way to get a good hit of those all important long chain omega 3 fatty acids into your diet and a good dose of greens too!
- 4 salmon fillets (about 6 oz each)
- 1 lb asparagus
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Trim the tough ends of the asparagus and place them on the prepared baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the minced garlic, olive oil, thyme, salt, and black pepper.
- Rub the garlic mixture over the salmon fillets and place them on top of the asparagus.
- Top each salmon fillet with a slice of lemon.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 12-15 minutes or until the salmon is cooked through.
- Serve immediately.