Easy Salmon Tray Bake
This gorgeous all in one recipe is perfect for when you don't want to faff around in the kitchen too much but still want a nutritious light dinner.
- 2 salmon fillets (approximately 120g each)
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1/2 lemon, sliced
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/2 red onion, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, sliced
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat the oven to 200°C (180°C fan)/400°F/gas mark 6.
- Season the salmon fillets with salt, black pepper, and paprika on both sides.
- In a small bowl, mix together the olive oil, minced garlic, thyme, and cayenne pepper.
- Rub the olive oil mixture over the salmon fillets.
- Place the salmon fillets in a baking dish and surround them with the sliced lemon, red onion, and bell peppers.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until the salmon is cooked through.
- Sprinkle with chopped fresh parsley before serving.