1 Hour Clinical Nutrition Consultation .
Clinical Practice has been the foundation of my work since 2006. As a degree trained Nutritionist & Medical Herbalist, with a post graduate degree in Nutritional Medicine I use diet & lifestyle, plus phytomedicines (Herbal Medicines with a clinical evidence base) as powerful tools for safely and effectively tackling and managing many common conditions from the mildly irritating, to the potentially life threatening.Book a 1 to 1 Clinical Consultation
How My Consultations Work
For now all consultations are online via zoom:
- We take a full hour to really unpack your health issues and explore health history and case history and figure out what is going on.
- We then determine what aspects of diet and lifestyle may play a role in this, be it as a cause, an aggravator, or how we can simply modify your diet to help manage the issue more effectively.
- We then lay out an action plan. This will be built around dietary modifications, meal plans, and possibly supplements and phytomedicines.
- On occasion there may be the need to recommend further testing & investigation, or to refer you on to another relevant medical practitioner.
- Follow ups will be scheduled as needed.
Nutritional Medicine & Phytotherapy Can Be Very Powerful Tools In Managing Many Common Health Conditions, Including :
Common Skin Conditions:
- High cholesterol/poor cholesterol ratios.
- High blood pressure.
- High triglycerides.
- Raised inflammatory load
- Chronic constipation.
- Acid Reflux
Hormonal & Cycle Related Issues:
- Heavy/painful periods.
- Cycle irregularities.
- Menopause & related symptoms.
- Weight gain.
- Raised HBa1C or poor blood sugar control.
- Insulin resistance/Type 2 diabetes.
- Low energy/fatigue.
- Sleeping problems.
- Low mood & anxiety.
- Long term health maintenance.