Healthy Pizza With A twist
These simple home made pizzas turn a treat meal into something nutritious, filling, and packed with the good stuff. Not to mention they will save you fortune.
1 bag of multigrain bread mix.
400ml tomato passatta.
1 large clove of garlic - finely chopped.
Half a red onion - finely sliced.
2 handfuls of baby spinach.
Salt & Pepper to taste.
1) Pre heat oven to 180.
2) Lightly sauté the baby spinach until wilted.
3) Prepare the dough based on the instructions one the bread packet.
4) Roll out a very thin base, place on a tray and part bake so that the base is 2 thirds cooked.
5) Add 1-2 tablespoons of passatta on the part cooked base.
Sprinkle over some chopped garlic and add a pinch of salt.
6) Add a little grated cheese, some wiled spinach, some red onion. Add some more grated cheese, and crumble over a little feta.
7) Place in the oven for a few minutes until the base finishes off, and the cheese melts.