This wicked little salad is perfect if you want to get your skin looking great for a big night out, or if you just want to make sure that you are feeding your skin all the right things. This salad makes great use of one of the most important factors for skin health – good fats!
Anchovies – packed with omega 3 fatty acids that will reduce inflammation and keep skin plump and retaining moisture.
Avocado’s – full of essential fatty acids and vitamin E. Vitamin E is a fat soluble antioxidant that protects skin cells from oxidative damage.
Clear skin oil – is a potent blend of fat soluble antioxidants, key omega fatty acids, and other active botanicals.
- 1 handful of lambs lettuce
- 1 handful of mixed salad leaves
- Quarter of a cucumber – diced
- Half an avocado – peeled and diced
- 20g of tinned anchovy fillets – halved
- 80g of feta cheese – cubed
For the dressing
- 1 tablespoon of Clear Skin Oil
- 1 teaspoon of oil from the anchovies
- 2 teaspoons of balsamic vinegar
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of pepper
- Pinch of mixed herbs
- Place the lambs lettuce, mixed leaves, avocado and cucumber into a bowl.
- Top with the cubed feta
- Combine all dressing ingredients into a small bowl and whisk well to form an emulsion.
- Dress the salad and serve.
- Simple as!!