This is a heavenly dish. It definitely hits the spot. Great in the summer months al fresco, or satisfying in the winter, with a few cooked root vegetables added along side. Masses of iron and magnesium in this dish.
- 2 sirloin steaks
- 200g of garden peas
- 100g of green beans
- 1 large courgette – cut into rounds
- 100g of feta cheese
- Place the peas into a saucepan and cover with boiling water, and simmer until they soften.
- Saute the courgettes and green beans in a little olive oil until the courgettes soften, and the green beans have turned a brighter green, softened slightly but still retain bite.
- Cook the steak according to your preferences.
- Mash the peas and then combine them with the beans and courgette. Crumble in the feta, season with some black pepper, and toss well.