This salad is just heaven on a plate. The delicious mix of
- 1 large red onion - cut lengthways into 8ths
- 80 grams of goats cheese
- 2 large handfuls of mixed leaves of your choice (the darker green the better)
- 3-4 tomatoes - halved
- Half a red pepper - diced
For the dressing
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 2 teaspoons of balsamic vinegar
- Half a clove of garlic - finely chopped
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Place the onions on to a baking sheet, and drizzle with a little olive oil.
- Roast at 180 for around 20 minutes, until softened and beginning to brown a little on the edges.
- Combine the leaves, tomatoes, and red pepper on to the plate.
- Place the roasted onions around on top of the leaves.
- Combine the dressing ingredients and mix well, before dressing the salad generously.