This is an awesome little side dish. I was just mucking around whilst making a Sunday roast, and this was one of those happy accidents.
- 3 baby courgettes per person – halved lengthways
- 3 tsp of parmesan per person
- Sea salt
- Black pepper
- Garlic granules
- Pre heat oven to around 180
- Place the halved baby courgettes on to a roasting tin and drizzle with a small amount of olive oil, and roast for about 15 minutes, until the courgettes are soft, but not quite at the point of turning golden at the edges. Remove from the oven at this stage.
- Sprinkle half a teaspoon of grated parmesan over each courgette half, along with a small pinch of sea salt, black pepper, and garlic granules.
- Return to the oven for another 5 minutes, before serving.