This wonderful warming dish is super easy and super flavoursome. I find that this is so rich and dense that a bowl of this with some greens would suffice. A bit of quinoa wouldnt go a miss either.
- Half a tbsp of coconut oil
- 3 cloves of garlic – finely chopped
- 1 small green chilli – finely chopped
- 1 medium red onion – finely chopped
- 2 fresh lemongrass stalks – bashed with a rolling pin or suitable blunt instrument!
- 400ml of coconut milk
- 1 heaped tablespoon of crunchy peanut butter
- Half a teaspoon of turmeric powder
- 2 turkey breast fillets – diced
- 1 large handful of spinach
- Sea salt or pink crystal salt
- Juice of half a lime
- Saute the onion, garlic, chilli, and lemongrass, along with a generous pinch of salt, in the coconut oil until the onion is nice and soft.
- Add the coconut milk, and stir in the peanut butter. Simmer for around 10 minutes until the sauce thickens and the flavour of the lemongrass is really starting to come through.
- Add the turkey breast and continue to simmer for at least 10 minutes to ensure the meat is fully cooked.
- Add the spinach and stir the dish until the spinach wilts. Squeeze in the juice of half a lime. Check the seasoning, then ready to serve.