Fully accredited internationally by the Complementary Medical Association, Federation of Nutritional Therapy Practitioners, International Institute of Complementary Therapists, Federation of Holistic Therapists and International Practitioners of Holistic medicine.
- Join a selection of professional bodies and start working straight after graduating.
- Study in your own time in your own way. No time limits, no time pressures, no deadlines. Fit your studies around your life.
What areas will you study:
- Creating change in the client and guiding the client to healthier foundations
- Micronutrients and phytochemicals
- Dysfunctional Metabolism - The Root of Modern Disease
- Joints & Bones
- Nutrition and Mental health
- Nutrition and Immunity
- Diet, Skin Health, and Common Skin Conditions
- Nutrition and Cardiovascular Health
- The Digestive System and Common Digestive Disorders
- Final Exam and Major Project
The Diploma in Culinary Medicine is fully internationally accredited. Our accrediting bodies are:
The Complementary Medical Association.
The Federation of Nutritional Therapy Practitioners.
The Federation of Holistic Therapists.
The International Institute for Complementary Therapists.
International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine.